Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bone Density Results - Normal

Had my first bit of good news today, my bone density tests came back normal. That's a relief, my parents would have been shocked, we drank milk all the time as kids. My mom actually had to put a limit on how much we drank because my brother and I went through it so quickly. I've been staying at my parents and every chance it's been would you like some OJ there's extra calcium in it, or what about some milk, chocolate milk? My vitamins have calcium in them and I have calcium supplements too. Not stopping the supplements, no way, anything that might help me heal faster is still in the mix.

My first x-ray is tomorrow, crossing my fingers that it is setting properly. I've been a little concerned because I almost fell at my 5-year college reunion, and hope I didn't hurt it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milk does a body good, doesn't it. You can count your blessings you had all those milk teas during lunch.

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better! Make sure you stay off that leg, the femoral head is a VERY important part of the bone in that region. I feel for you. Love ya

T

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home